The Cornell sprint team plays a seven-game schedule in the Collegiate Sprint Football League, in some of the finest athletic facilities in the Northeast. Home games are played Friday evenings at Schoellkopf Field, a FieldTurf surface. The team has 65 players (the maximum allowed by league rules), eight coaches, four managers, three trainers, academic advisors, academic tutors, a strength coach and full-time equipment personnel. Facilities include excellent locker rooms, meeting and film rooms and an outstanding varsity teams-only weight lifting facility. In addition, indoor and outdoor artificial turf fields and a dedicated grass facility are available for practice.
- What is Sprint Football - Learn more about the sport and its history at Cornell
- Player Profiles - View sample profiles of Big Red sprint football players
- Our Alumni - Learn more about the postgraduate success of our players
- Recruiting Form - Prospective players are encouraged to submit an online recruiting form
Contact Coach Cullen
- Mail: Cornell Sprint Football, Teagle Hall, Ithaca, NY 14853
- Phone: 607-255-3610